Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Uptown Locomotion

I've been working on a new mural called "Uptown Locomotion". It's in the Strawberry Mansion neighborhood in Philadelphia, right near the John Coltrane House and was commissioned by the Philadelphia Mural Arts Program. Thank you so much to my indispensable assistant, Brad Carney and interns, Caitlyn Tschanz, Miriam Konate, Tai Baucom, Sarah Lonbard and Maha Subramaniam.

Conrad Benner of "Streets Dept" took some really great photos here!

These are my photos, but please, go see it in real life!


























































2 comments:

  1. I love your work, I remember every October seeing your paper cut outs at The Bean Cafe and I enjoy, tremendously, serendipitously, coming across your works throughout the city! This mural looks FANTASTIC! Keep up the great work! There's something really inspiring and cool about your work, even though it's black and white, it still makes me stop and look and get lost in the imagery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can I find your buttons???

    ReplyDelete